Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Cabernet in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!!"

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

And The Winner Is??

Thanks for the help with my insurance question I had yesterday.

The winner is Epic Insurance in Sioux Falls,SD and Gina Shaver. I talk to a few others and received several quotes. I went with Blue Sky.

In the interview process some people just don’t have what it takes to be in sales. Its not only price but a little personality can go a long way.

I was impressed with the professional way Gina handles her business. I was also impressed with on her web site you can get her cell number.

Thank Len and Phyllis

http://theeastsheadwest.blogspot.com/ for sharing the info with me.  

4 comments:

Phyllis said...

You made a good choice. Last night suddenly her last name popped into my head. She will do right by you.

Jim and Sandie said...

We didn't use Gina but we do have Big Sky insurance and they have been good to us so far.

TexCyn said...

Insurance is essential -- glad you found someone that you are happy with! How's it going out there in the woods? I need to catch up.

Rick said...

Sounds like you made a good choice - nice to have great references.