Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Cabernet in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!!"

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year / Wednesday Funny


Happy New Year!!!


Life just gets better as you get older doesn’t it?

I was in a Starbucks Coffee recently when my stomach started rumbling and I realized that I desperately needed to fart. 
 

The place was packed but the music was really loud so to get relief and reduce embarrassment I timed my farts to the beat of the music. 

 
After a couple of songs I started to feel much better. I finished my coffee and noticed that everyone was staring at me….
 

I suddenly remembered that I was listening to my Ipod
 …….. and how was your day? 

This is what happens when old people start using technology!




7 comments:

Kevin and Tracy (a.k.a. kcgaz) said...

Love it, very funny!

Along the Way with JnK said...

OMG...I could just see Jerry doing that exact thing! So funny!

Jim and Sandie said...

Laughter to start the New Year.

Along the Way with JnK said...

How long will you guys be in Q...we are heading there in a few weeks and would love to meet up with you two.

Ruth said...

OMG..you made my day.

Chuck and Anneke's RV travels said...

Happy New Year!

Bob and Jo said...

Very funny, happy new year