Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Cabernet in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!!"

Sunday, January 3, 2010

WHAT A COLD START

Did you every wonder why someone would live in such a cold place? The temp has been anywhere from –2 to 15 degree’s here in Kansas City and snow on the ground and coming since Christmas.

I have always wondered why I stayed here in KC all my life,I guess its because I was born here and this is where family was. That was a poor reason as I look back on life I should have moved and took that chance.

If I were to give advice to someone young, I would tell them to go and experience life in different areas of the country before you have to settle down and raise kids.

I sit here now middle age and freezing  waiting for that magic year to get social security,and then its my time to do what I should have done years ago.

Our plan is in about 4 years(may be sooner) to start full time rving,and I can’t wait. We read the blogs of the ones that are living the dream right now and it sounds like so much fun,living in different parts of the country.

RV LIFE IS GOOD

ONE DAY CLOSER TO THE DREAM           

No comments: