Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Cabernet in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!!"

Monday, December 28, 2009

NEXT HOLIDAY

It’s Monday or my Tuesday back to work today,not much going on because the church is really closed this week.

My crew is working three days this week to do some deep cleaning,we will get comp days later when the weather is nicer outside .I will get five extra days added to my time off this year.

The next holiday is coming “New Years” Angela is busy cleaning and getting ready for our guest to come for the weekend,you would think the pope was coming over..

Hope the weather holds out here,they are forecasting a little snow and the temp to drop.

I read blogs where people that are full time rving are still in cold areas of the US,that's crazy.I sit here looking out the window at snow and hate it.Can’t wait till we can get out if here to full time RVING and put my butt in the sand and my toes in the water.

I see we have our first follower,welcome aboard Gary hope you enjoy the trip..             

I DAY CLOSER TO THE DREAM

No comments: