Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Cabernet in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!!"

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Not Much Going On Here

Not much to report here, the weather has warmed up a little.Friday I went for my annual check up at the doctor,and then we did some grocery shopping not real exciting.
Staying cooped up in the winter is long and hard on a person that likes being outside doing things.
Saturday we just stayed inside,Angela did a lot of house cleaning and I work on
arranging my photos on the computer,Sunday is my Monday at work,its show day at a church thats when most the  congregation is there.
As I was going thru my photos I found alot of pictures of our 1977 Holiday Rambler Travel Trailer and the lake.More on all that another day.

ONE DAY CLOSER TO OUR DREAM 

No comments: