Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Cabernet in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!!"

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Wednesday Funny

 

Hey...Getting old is easy

. . . Having fun at it is the real trick.

Celebrate your birthday this year by buying an all

terrain 4 wheeler. Here's a picture of mine;

 

 

image001

Life is fleeting. Enjoy it while you can!

 

ONE DAY CLOSER TO OUR DREAM

9 comments:

Sue Malone said...

that is one great sense of humor, there, love it.

The BooneDocks said...

Have to get me one of those!

Paul and Marsha Weaver...OCT. 17, 2009 said...

I guess I won't celebrate if I have to buy one of those. Is that you behind that mask Kenny? HEHE ~wheresweaver

Jim and Sandie said...

That's funny.

Sue and Doug said...

nice..at least it will fold up!

Carol K said...

How did you know that that 4-wheeler was just what I need? :)

Merikay said...

Ill e ready for one of those before our house is fixed up for sale!

Dennis and Donna said...

Too late..I already have one..it's in the basement..Now I just gotta get me some bigger wheels!

Donna K said...

I'll take two...