Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Cabernet in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!!"

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Wednesday Funny

 

 

I called your house the other day and was told you were down at your favorite biker bar with some friends.
I wasn't sure where that was, but was told I wouldn't have much trouble finding it.
Sure enough, I drove just a couple blocks and there it was... 
There is nothing like the feel of the sun on your face and the wind in your hair, is there?

 

untitled

 

dog

 

pat

years

 

Monkey

5 comments:

Kevin Read said...

Loved the "Pat" one so much I had to share it on facebook! Thanks for the laughs.

Ruth
www.travelwithkevinandruth.com

Dennis and Donna said...

I'm in those last years too..

Merikay said...

I always enjoy Wednesdays. Extra funnies are good.

Phyllis said...

Oh, you got some good ones there!

Sam&Donna Weibel said...

Love the biker bar....we are going to have to get together sometime this summer
Donna W