Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Cabernet in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!!"

Sunday, February 6, 2011

BAD VIRUS

Friday as I was getting my blog ready for Sunday everything was going fine with my laptop I was putting pictures of our week with the blizzard and the grandkids 9th birthday dinner  and Saturday’s birthday party…..And then it happened. I looked thru some E-MAILS  and then I shut the computer down, I planed on finishing the blog later. When I came back later to boot it up all I got was it trying to start and it never did #@$%* I knew then I had a bigger problem then I could fix. I called the company that works on our stuff at the church ,they told me to bring it in to see what was wrong with it,so off to the computer hospital we went. I haven't heard back from them yet.

The bad thing is I had nothing backed up like my pictures. I sure hope they can save them.

Hope everyone has a good week.

ONE DAY CLOSER TO OUR DREAM

9 comments:

Rick said...

Good luck with your computer, Kenny. Sure hope all your data is intact. If it is a virus, they should be able to save all your pictures and documents without too much trouble.

Sue and Doug said...

hope all works out with your computer!!..I hate when things don't work!!!...happy sunday!!

Dennis and Donna said...

HOLY CRASHER, BATMAN!!! THAT WOULD SEND ME TO THE INFIRMARY FOR WEEKS...SURE HOPE IT CAN BE FIXED..

Donna K said...

Good luck with your computer problem. I agree your photos should be okay.

Sue Malone said...

But. You are posting? maybe from another computer perhaps. Good luck with that. I have taken to uploading all my photos to Picasa, and that way if I haven't backed them locally I can still get to them.

~~Mike~~ said...

I am sorry to hear this! I will spare you my advice as I am sure you are getting enough of it. I hope they are able to recover everything for you! If you do want suggestions, you can email me anytime.

-Mike
97 Roadtrek 170P "Taj Ma Trek"
HTTP://WWW.VanTramps.Com

Chuck and Anneke's RV travels said...

Ouch! Backups are the best defense, at least then you will not lose your data. Good luck!

pidge said...

I hate it when that happens. Only happened once to me, and I did save pictures and all data. I back-up everything now, just to make sure.

Wayne and Roberta said...

Yikes that's not good hope they are able to recover all of your photo's and files.