Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Cabernet in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!!"

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Its All Been A Blur

 

 

The last two Sundays I have not posted is because the last two weeks have been such a BLUR!!!

This is just part of what we have been doing……  SCROLL DOWN

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I don’t know how we had time to sleep and eat sure hope things slow down.

Spring please hurry and get here I think this cabin fever  has me down..

 

8 comments:

Donna K said...

HaHa - us too! Need some sun.

where's weaver said...

I am telling you...You two have the best sense of humor. I hope spring gets to your part of the country very soon also.

John Hedges said...

Hope spring is just around the corner for you.

Dennis and Donna said...

Yep...we aren't even sure what day it is...that's the beauty of it, right?

Phyllis said...

Do you have SAD?

Merikay said...

At times like this i et a hair cut. Thats why Im almost bald!

Betty Graffis said...

I thought I missed something so I went to the top and tried it again.... I'm a little slow I guess. Made me laugh though the 2nd time around...

Rick said...

Things look pretty dismal, dark and gloomy there. Don't worry, January is just about over and Spring is coming fast.