Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Cabernet in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!!"

Sunday, September 12, 2010

GRANDPARENTS DAY

 

Today is grandparents day so Angela surprised me Friday with a weekend of the grand's.

 

011

 

012

And papa surprised  them with a bad head cold and just not up to it. I was just a growly bear just like here in the picture trying to get the camera back from one of them.

003

Just not much to say tonight, time for more medication and a nap.

P.S. Be careful  I think Al from the Bayfield Bunch is passing this bug around through his blog.

HAPPY GRANDPARENTS DAY  

ONE DAY CLOSER TO THE DREAM

8 comments:

Carol K said...

Hope you feel better soon, Kenny!

Dennis and Donna said...

AHA!!! So THAT'S where I got my lousy cold!!! For the past 5 days I was stuffy, feverish and coughed like I could hack up a lung. That little devil Al gave it to us! Better living through science is what I always say...Do drugs regularly..I especially LOVE my Nyquil...I can get a good 4 hours out of that...Dennis says I snore though...Hope you feel better soon..Have you tried a hot toddy??? just sayin'...

Travels with Emma said...

I hope Al's germs stay in the Central time zone! We don't need them out here. Hope you feel better soon! :)

Happytrails said...

Wow! That Al...didn't realize he was sharing with us did we???? Hope you feel better real soon. Happy Grands Day!!

MIke & Gerri (happytrails)

Rick said...

Hoope you are feeling better soon!

Unknown said...

What a great suprise from the grandchildren! Hope you feel better soon.

pidge said...

So, Al is the one... I wondered where I got this sinus infection. Great pictures of the grands...

Prettypics123 said...

Kenny and Angela. Happy Grandparents Day! And thanks for coming by A Camp Host Housewife's Meanderings and leaving a comment. I appreciate it. Good luck getting over that cold!