Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Cabernet in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!!"

Saturday, September 18, 2010

WHAT A WEEK

 

I came down with some kind virus bug last weekend and it has kicked my a%$ I was off work Monday and Tuesday.All I got done those two days was sleeping.Went back to work Wednesday and Thursday and off Friday and Saturday.

I do feel better each day, but Friday I was accused by Angela that I had passed the virus on to her.Do I look like that kind of guy?

So all work on the house and any cleaning out junk came to a stop. Saturday with us feeling like slugs I worked on my jewelry,here is a sample of what I have left.I have made several for Angela and my granddaughter. Hopefully this week we can get back to normal what ever that is.

Here is some pictures of my work.Hope everyone had a good weekend and has a great week.  Thanks for stopping by.  

 

001

002

003

 004

005

006

007

009

ONE DAY CLOSER TO THE DREAM

8 comments:

pidge said...

I love those earrings. How much are they and do you mail stuff out? I will be in the same place for a while, so let me know. I have a pay pal account, if you take that, or can mail you a check.

Sam&Donna Weibel said...

Ken, hope you get rid of that bug,Your jewelry is really great, That's how i ruined my eyes though, working on those HO trains, street rods were a lot better, bigger wrenchs and you could use a welder.Be safe out there. rigg's sends his regards tp the furry kids. Sam & Donna.

Rick said...

That jewelry is really nice looking stuff. It must take a lot of patience to do that kind of work not to mention a lot of imagination to go with it.

Happytrails said...

Hope you feel better real soon.
Your jewelry is just beautiful!!

Mike & Gerri (happytrails)

Margie M. said...

You really do a great job with your jewelry making. You have created some beautiful pieces. :)

Sorry about the virus going around for you two! :(

Unknown said...

What beautiful jewelry! I hope you feel better soon!

Dennis and Donna said...

Loved the jewelry!! My eyes won't let me do that tedious work anymore....Hope you two are back on the mend and returning to your silly selves!!!

www.travelwithkevinandruth.com said...

Hope you are both feeling better. Your jewelry looks beautiful, you do wonderful work.

Kevin and Ruth
www.travelwithkevinandruth.com