WE had Thanksgiving dinner at home with our kids and grandkids. After we stuffed our self’s and it was so nice outside we sat out front to enjoy the weather while it is still here,it won’t belong and it will be real cold here.
Riley dressed up in his uncle Blake’s dirt bike gear.
Son Blake and Angela
Daughter Jessica and SIL Steve and granddaughter Savannah .
After the feast and a day off it was back to painting and planning for our future .
I have been doing a lot of reading on different web sites about the fulltime life and I know I tend to over think a lot of things and it is starting to wearing my brain out,not that it wasn't already worn a little. I know these question everyone has seen or thought about and no one answer is for everybody, if you have a comment please leave it.
1. Domicile Texas or South Dakota?
2. Health Ins?
3. Should we buy a extended warranty on the truck and trailer?
4. Cell phone ATT,Sprint or Verizon?
5. Inter Net?
6. Truck and Trailer insurance? Do they offer a full replacement type of insurance
7. Do most of you have a exit plan?
These are just some of the many question I have.
ONE DAY CLOSER TO OUR DREAM