Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Cabernet in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!!"

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Wednesday Funny

 

Let this be a lesson to the LOUD MOUTH using the cell phone

 

                                          image001

 

THIS IS ONE OF MY BIGGEST PEEVES AND I LOVE THIS SOLUTION!

 

After a very busy day, a commuter settled down in her seat and closed her eyes as the train departed Montreal for Hudson .

As the train rolled out of the station, the guy sitting next to her pulled out his cell phone and started talking in a loud voice:

"Hi sweetheart, it's Eric, I'm on the train.

Yes, I know it's the six thirty and not the four thirty but I had a long meeting.

No, honey, not with that floozy from the accounts office, with the boss.

No sweetheart, you're the only one in my life.

Yes, I'm sure, cross my heart" etc., etc.

Fifteen minutes later at St. Anne de Bellevue , he was still talking loudly, when the young woman sitting next to him, who was obviously angered by his continuous diatribe, yelled at the top of her voice:

“Hey, Eric, turn that stupid phone off and come back to bed!"

My guess would be that Eric doesn't use his cell phone in public any longer.

ONE DAY CLOSER TO OUR DREAM

7 comments:

Jim and Sandie said...

Love it.

Sue and Doug said...

way to it give back!!! :)

Paul and Marsha Weaver OCT. 17, 2009 said...

Oh how I hate that too...especially when standing behind someone at the checkout. The gal is trying to hold her phone, rummage through her purse for the money to pay the cashier and yelling at her kids...GEESH!

Dennis and Donna said...

Oh, yeah.

Bob and Jo said...

Good one!!

Mello Mike said...

LOL!!! That will teach him!!

JO said...

That was great. I bet he isn't married anymore either. HAHAHA