Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Cabernet in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!!"

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Wednesday Funny

 

 ATT00007

 

I was feeling a little nosey, so I thought I would look in on you and see if your sitting at your computer and if your ok.

 

YUUUUUP, there you are and you look great!!!

If this made you smile pass it along.

Everyone Needs A Smile Today!!!!

Living The Dream

6 comments:

Phyllis said...

Good morning. Hope you are keeping cool down there in MO.

Sue and Doug said...

thanks for making me smile today!!!..have a lovely day!

John Hedges said...

Thanks for checking on me.

Paul and Marsha Weaver OCT. 17, 2009 said...

Yes, you do see me. I am smiling and actually laughing. Thanks to you my friend.

Dennis and Donna said...

I think that dog and I have the same nose..:-/

Unknown said...

:)